Join us for The San Francisco Collaborative Against Human Trafficking (SFCAHT) Annual 2016 Conference!
Milton Marks Conference Center, California State Building
455 Golden Gate Ave
San Francisco, California 94102
Our confirmed speakers include:
U.S. Attorney Brian Stretch
Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O'Malley
San Francisco District Attorney George Gascón
San Francisco Public Defender Jeff Adachi
FBI Special Agent in Charge John Bennett
Homeland Security Investigations Special Agent in Charge Ryan Spradlin
U.S. Secretary of Labor's Regional Representative Elmy Bermejo
California State Assemblymember Phil Ting
San Francisco Supervisor Katy Tang
Regional Administrator, Administration for Children and Families, HHS, Robert Garcia
- Morning Panel of Top Anti-trafficking Officials in Bay Area
- Afternoon Panel on Use of Technology & Innovative Practices
Afternoon Breakout Workshops:
- Human Trafficking Prevention & Demand-Supply Reduction
- Role of Socially Responsible Businesses in Fighting Human Trafficking
- Internet & Social Media Use in Human Trafficking Marketing & Recruitment
- Challenging the Global Nature of Labor Trafficking
MCLW/CEU credits available.
Lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Tickets are $75 - $250.
Admission is free for students and survivors of human trafficking. To register under this option, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase tickets at https://theeconomicsofhumantrafficking.eventbrite.com